-->

Communicate With Confidence: How To Be More Assertive

raise hand

This post originally appeared on the Crew blog. I used to hate answering questions in class. I mean what if I got it wrong or what if I didn’t say it right? Nope, too many risks. Instead of answering questions I would try to look very intently at the teacher. That way I could let them know, that I knew, but that I couldn’t answer. Yah, that never worked. When people describe me, assertive is the last word they use. This has cost me a lot, both professionally and personally. Hopefully, you can learn from some of my mistakes. Where...



This story continues at The Next Web



from The Next Web http://ift.tt/S4oCr0

via IFTTT

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel