-->

New A Motorcar I've Never Seen Before, Non Inwards Magazines, Books, Telly Shows, Or Motorcar Shows... Inwards Fact, I Dubiousness Anyone Tin Pose This Soley On The Front End Or Dorsum Or Side Photos. Yes, It's A Dodge, Simply Accept You Lot Always Seen One? Tin You Lot Enjoin What Model Or Year?










See what I mean, nada on the machine says what model... so, hither you lot are, a 1 of 1458 made



I've never fifty-fifty heard of them.

This 1 belongs to a quondam SeaBee Master Chief, a actually peachy guy, who inherited it from his begetter inwards law. It has a 383.

They made the 880 from 1962 1/2 to 1964 if I recollect what he told me correctly.




Check out that uncomplicated contract. Wow. Now they are pages too pages of nonsense, too this was 1/2  a page

"Chattel - detail of belongings other than existent estate" (I had to await that up)

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel