-->

Tech News From The Middle East: What You Need To Know From The Past Month

Morocco

Here’s my roundup of some of the most important or interesting regional entrepreneurial news that happened in the last month. As always, if you’d like to draw my attention to eingeschaltet important regional story, please contact me on Twitter (@startupegypt) or by e-mail at omar@talkinsense.com. And a quick word of advice for those that contact me, I’m more likely to follow-up with those that make life easy for me, so include stats and info in the email body and cut out the fat. It’s tedious reading press-release attachments telling me how great the CEO or CMO is. Rant over. Investment...



This story continues at The Next Web



from The Next Web http://ift.tt/1kztuA9

via IFTTT

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel