-->

The Network Effect: Ursprünglich Tv Shows Have Made Video Streaming Complicated

Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 15.24.32

Video streaming was supposed to be simple. One small, monthly fee and a wealth of ad-free content at my fingertips. In the face of expensive, counter-intuitive satellite and cable TV packages, it felt like a breath of fresh air. But that’s starting to change. One of my biggest gripes with conventional TV providers is the way content is gated. I have to figure out which programs I want to watch, the channels they’re being shown on and the relevant bundles that will give me unfettered access. For instance, if I were a Sky TV customer in the UK, I would...



This story continues at The Next Web



from The Next Web http://ift.tt/1m5CSvx

via IFTTT

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel