-->

What I Wish I’D Known About Running A Startup

work desk computer laptop

This post originally appeared on the Crew blog. I knew building a startup would be hard. I knew it would be slow. I knew we had to do lots of customer development and build something people want. But there were things I didn’t know. A lot of the work is actually email Someone asked me recently what a typical workday at Exist looks like for me. After some thought, I realized that a lot of what I do starts with email. I handle most of our customer support, which means answering questions for customers who are on the fence about...


This story continues at The Next Web


The post What I wish I’d known about running a startup appeared first on The Next Web.






from The Next Web http://ift.tt/1smcVuT

via IFTTT

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel