-->

New For A Practiced Welder Call... Amazin Blaze; A'heatin Too A'beatin Welding Service.




Welcome to Hucklebuck studios.

Yall come upward on inwards together with accept a seat. Let me give y'all a fiddling rundown on myself....

My refer is Glen Thornton....My friends telephone phone me Amazing Blaze....I'm the possessor together with operator of a'Heatin together with a'Beatin welding service.

We accept 24 hr service working calendar week days, calendar week nights, weekend days weekend nights, holidays are my specialty...

Especially Thanksgiving.

I weld long arc, curt arc, heliarc, together with inwards the dark.

Fit for iv welders or weld for iv fitters.

If y'all desire two or three weeks off , I tin handgrip that too.

Weld anything from the cleft of dawn to a broken heart..., from eggshells to spider webs.

I accept done closed to function for a few immature dark widows.

We weld correct handed left handed, six inches off the floor, upward against the wall , inwards the corner, amongst or without a mirror....uphill, downhill, side to side, no cleft every minute good tight, no gap every minute good wide.

If y'all don't similar the agency I create it, I'll allow y'all endeavor it.

If I cant create it, I'll hire it done.

All function guaranteed together with strictly cash. No tax, no tracks.

If y'all got the nervus to call....I got the gall to come.

Call Amazin Blaze a'Heatin together with a'Beatin Welding Service.

Route 1, Crenshaw County Alabama

Thanks Doug! 

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel