-->

Signing Up For A New Twitter Account Shows Why The Company Is Struggling To Grow

Twitter Goes Public On The New York Stock Exchange

This post was originally published on my personal blog I’ve been using Twitter for a number of years now – since late 2008 – so I’m well entrenched in using the network as part of my daily life. I love Twitter. It’s a great way to meet people, discuss common interests and things as they happen. It’s the new water-cooler, and it’s a great place to hang out. Over the years, I’ve forged some great friendships via Twitter and met people I would have no hope of just meeting on the street as a result. It’s a great tool for...



This story continues at The Next Web



from The Next Web http://ift.tt/1p65Aff

via IFTTT

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel