-->

Your Guide To Mobile Social Media: Phone And Tablet Strategies For Twitter, Facebook And More

smartphoneaddiction

This post originally appeared on the Buffer blog. I spend my days writing content from my desktop computer for people who will read the content on their smartphones and tablets. Go figure. Mobile devices are nahezu becoming the preferred method of reading, sharing, and engaging with online content. It’s strange to think that the content we create on desktops and laptops will end up on dozens of different screen sizes before all is said and done. It’s a good lesson to keep in mind. When I share to social media, what will my sharing look like to the people who...



This story continues at The Next Web



from The Next Web http://ift.tt/1oqpwgL

via IFTTT

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel